These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are those of the company LAYLI whose registered office is located at 71-75 Shelton St, London WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom, registered with the Trade Register in the United Kingdom hereinafter "LAYLI LLP" and managing the site www.layli.fr
On the other hand, by any natural or legal person wishing to make a purchase via the website www.layli.fr hereinafter referred to as "the buyer".
Any representation or reproduction in whole or in part made without the consent of LAYLI or its successors or assigns is prohibited.
The same applies to the translation, adaptation or transformation, arrangement or reproduction of any visual, logo or other elements present on this website by any art or process whatsoever.
1.1 These general terms and conditions of sale (GTC) apply to all contracts for the purchase of goods that you conclude with us, LAYLI, via our online store.
1.2 The conditions that you have pre-established, which differ from these GCS, do not form an integral part of the contract, even knowingly, unless we expressly accept their validity and subject to compliance with the written form (for g. by e-mail).
1.3 The T&Cs only apply if you are a consumer, i.e. if the subject matter of the products and services ordered cannot be primarily attributed to your commercial or self-employed professional activity.
1.4 A sale to customers who act in the exercise of a commercial or independent professional activity and thus as entrepreneurs or a sale of non-routine quantities must be notified to us separately in advance.
1.5 The contractual language is French.
2. CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
2.1 Our information on products and prices within the framework of each order process are indicative and not binding.
2.2 You can put the products in the virtual basket without obligation. After clicking on the "Continue with order" button, you can enter the delivery and billing data and select the desired payment method. You can correct the information you have entered at any time before submitting your binding order by using the correction tools provided in the order process. By clicking on the "Buy" button, you place a binding order for the products in your shopping cart. The confirmation of receipt of your order is sent to you by e-mail just after sending your order, also check unwanted or spam emails.
2.3 The time of the conclusion of the contract between us depends on the method of payment you have chosen:
By placing the order, you also provide us with your credit card details. After your legitimation as a legitimate cardholder, we ask your credit card company to initiate the payment transaction and thus accept your offer.
After the ordering process, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. Here you can validate your payment order to PayPal. By issuing the payment transaction request to Paypal, we accept your offer.
Advance payment by bank transfer
We accept your order by sending a declaration of acceptance by separate e-mail within two days.
2.4. We do not store the contractual text.
3. PRICES AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
3.1 All prices include the applicable statutory value added tax and are subject to flat-rate shipping costs.
3.2 The following payment methods are generally available for deliveries:
- Credit card
- ". 3.3 Unless otherwise specified for the individual payment methods, claims arising from the concluded contract are due immediately.
4. DELIVERY AND SHIPPING CONDITIONS
- 4.1 The products will be sent to the delivery address indicated by you, any error on your part will be at your expense.
- 4.2 Delivery times and restrictions (eg limitation of deliveries to certain countries) for the different products will be communicated to you on a separate information page.
- 4.3 Any customs duties or local taxes are your responsibility.
5. RETENTION OF OWNERSHIP
- The product delivered to you remains our property until full payment has been made.
6. NO SALE TO INDUSTRIAL CONSUMERS
- 6.1 The goods offered in the Shop are only sold to end consumers. Commercial resale of the products is not permitted without our express permission.
- 6.2 We have the right to withdraw from the sales contract if a customer purchases products from us in violation of the prohibition mentioned in paragraph 1 in order to resell them, or if he has already resold the products.
- 6.3 We reserve the right to claim damages in the event of unauthorized resale of our products.
- 7.1 In the event of defects in the delivered object of purchase, you are entitled to statutory rights within the scope of the warranty/liability for defects excluding any warranty.
- 7.2 If guarantees are advertised, the details are set out in the guarantee conditions, which are made available in written form before the order is placed.
8. COPYRIGHTS AND IMAGE RIGHTS
- We own all copyright and image rights stated on the website or are permitted to use it. Use without our express permission is not permitted.
9. INFORMATION ON ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION METHODS
- The European Commission offers the possibility of resolving disputes online on an online platform that it manages.
- We also draw your attention to the fact that, in accordance with article 36, par. 1 and 2 of the Consumer Dispute Resolution Act, we are neither willing nor obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration body.
10. FINAL PROVISIONS, CHOICE OF APPLICABLE LAW
- 10.1 This contract and the GCS governing it are subject to French law.
11. CONTACT DETAILS
Questions regarding the General Conditions of Sale and Use should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent company number for professionals only: +447858999410